Working Laptops – Terms of Sale
14 Day Warranty from Point of Receipt
Warranty Working Guaranteed to
- Power on
- Detect the hard drive in bios
- Working Keyboard
- Working Optical drive (if present)
- Working Touchpad and Buttons
- Working USB ports
- Working Screen without physical damage or dead pixel lines
- An undamaged mains charger which will power on the laptop.
- Hard Drive which has passed a S.M.A.R.T Test and been completely data wiped
Normal Wear Cosmetic Condition
Light signs of use
Any crack, substantial dent/scratch or noticeable damage to the case/lid/base will be noted in the comment section.
Not Covered Under Warranty As Not Tested by Stock Sourcing
- Battery life or the laptop’s ability to detect a battery
- Internal condition – No laptops are opened to inspect internal parts.
- The laptop’s functionality post Windows / Operating System installation
- Charger voltage (The charger will power on the laptop, we do not guarantee the voltage will be optimum)